How do i find decent players?

• Thread starter Thread starter 05aleer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

05aleer

Reaction score
I have a game at the start of the 2013/14 season with hasting utd and i have a lower wage budget than everyone else in the blue square bet north and a much much worse reputation and i cant find any players that would improve my squad so i was wondering whether anyone with any LLM experience could give me tips to finding cheap decent players?

I have a game at the start of the 2013/14 season with hasting utd and i have a lower wage budget than everyone else in the blue square bet north and a much much worse reputation and i cant find any players that would improve my squad so i was wondering whether anyone with any LLM experience could give me tips to finding cheap decent players?
Go to Football Manager 2013 Best Players forum and look for a post on Blue Square Bet North/South players!.

I am already a season in so they are all gone and because i have a low rep the ones that arent wont come to me

I am already a season in so they are all gone and because i have a low rep the ones that arent wont come to me
Some of the players might on non-contacts so you can sign them on free transfer?. Or look out who's been given a free transfer (released at end of the season), you can pick up some good young player from large clubs. Suggestion go take look at maybe Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool or Everton at transfer centre, look at transfer outs section to check out who they have let go on free transfer?. Might find some bargains?

They all want between 550-800 pounds and i cant afford to pay them that

Some of the players might on non-contacts so you can sign them on free transfer?. Or look out who's been given a free transfer (released at end of the season), you can pick up some good young player from large clubs. Suggestion go take look at maybe Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool or Everton at transfer centre, look at transfer outs section to check out who they have let go on free transfer?. Might find some bargains?

they are all far too high a rep to even consider him as they won't consider me after getting promoted from that league to BSP.

They all want between 550-800 pounds and i cant afford to pay them that

I got Guiseley promoted out of the blus square north by winning it after 2 season there, 3rd season game time as I got sacked end of first season by a club from blue square south.

anyway these are some of teh players I signed and when, their position and the club they were released from to give you an idea of what league's dropouts should be able to join you. I reckon there must be one or 2 there that could help you.

Chris Iwelumo Jan 2014 ST Watford
Eric Grimes August 2013 GK Leeds
Immanuel Parry September 2013 CB Nuneaton
Donald Love October 2013 RB Man United
Gregg Leigh October 2013 LB Man City
Jake Caprice October 2013 RM Blackpool (previous season he was on loan at oxford city)
Sam Gainford October 2013 LM Liverpool (after a trial)
Joe Jackson December 2013 ST Burnley (after loans to barrow and macclesfield the previous 2 seasons)
Chraig Hobson Loaned In for both seasons in BSN starting November 2013 ST (was first choice striker alongside Iwelumo, then got injured halfway through second season wasn't the same player since) (was at stockport)

no-one I signed second season when I won the league broke into the first team but I got a few squad players in to add depth more then anything.

the club already had Luke Dobie CM who's been brilliant for me and Connor Roberts Nurse CB whose been an important member of my defence. my playmaker is mainly Jack Rea CM who started at the club unlike the other 2 I just mentioned who they signed first season. Dobie was originally at Middlesbrough and roberts nurse at Stoke.

Apart from that getting you Assistant Manager to look for loans helps as you can get some really good players that way, I got my key centreback for the club that sacked me that way, although he couldn't single handedly save me my job and I've always found good strikers through loan deals, mainly players at league 1 or league 2 clubs so amybe their free agents should be looked at.

as its 2014 you can find regens that may have been released from thier clubs... search in the filter

Back