how do i get a football logo on ??

robisok

Reaction score
How do i get a football team logo on my profile that people see? That is the profile that you see when looking at people on the forums, its just that i see people with there club logos that they support and when i have tried to upload mine i have not been able to it tells me that i need to have o photo of myself so can any body help please. Thankyou in advance:)

Click on the user cp button at the top of the screen, then click on edit avatar. This will take you to a screen where you can either upload the image you want to use, or link to the site that the image you want to use is on. I personally did an image search on Google, then saved the image onto my computer to upload.

Hope this helps.

Click on the user cp button at the top of the screen, then click on edit avatar. This will take you to a screen where you can either upload the image you want to use, or link to the site that the image you want to use is on. I personally did an image search on Google, then saved the image onto my computer to upload.

Hope this helps.[/quote Cheers mate thankyou very much as you can see it has worked.Go on the toffees and in moyes we trust....:)