How do i get a player back from loan ? HELP!!!

hammers12345

Reaction score
i am west ham and i cant seem to get frubert back and i need him due to the injures i have got.
please help

you can only re-call a player if the deal says can be re-called. Also if there is any initial fee the player cannot be re-called..

i am west ham and i cant seem to get frubert back and i need him due to the injures i have got.
please help
You will not be able to recall Faubert from RM, as there was a fee involved, and there is also a buy out price at the end of his loan.

you can only re-call a player if the deal says can be re-called. Also if there is any initial fee the player cannot be re-called..

Yeah, most loans that are in-place when you start the game son't have a 'can be recalled' clause.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Yeah, most loans that are in-place when you start the game don't have a 'can be recalled' clause.

before you took over faubet may have already been on loan before yu came and the deal could have no recall but if you loaned him out when you was there thn o dont no m8 try and get someone on a loan yourself until the deal is omplete

Oh by the way the only way you can get him back is by adding a manager as Real Madrid and sending him back to the club. Otherwise you can't.. Surely you can teach someone the position.

i always make sure every player i send out on loan has a recall option

Back