How do I get dybala?????

• Thread starter Thread starter B3rtman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8K

B3rtman

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm Arsenal in my first season which, by the way is going very well, now my question is; I'm very interested in signing dybala! So half way through December I makes a big of around £60m (not cash but loads of add-on) to which juventus accept, when I get to the contract screen Dybala's not interested! Roll on 2 weeks and juventus are out of there champions league group so I do a scout report and it claims Dybala would be interested in joining my club now! So I bid the same bid as before to which juventus don't even entertain! That's fine maybe they want a bit more! To the tune of £217m!!!! Wow! Anyway!! Comes out in the media that Dybala and Allergi have massive bust up (you all should know the media headline by now! But it mentions that the discontent hasn't spread to his team mates) so I dive back in with a bid to which again is turned down! I look at Dybala's information page and he's considering his options and it also says (asked to leave) disappointed at not being able to join Arsenal! Now my question is how can I get him to request a transfer??? Has anybody else been successful at prizing a player away from a reluctant club, if so how did you manager to do so! I'm on January the 19th so limited time to be able to get him to put in a transfer request but, don't want to wait until the summer!

I would put in some non-negotiable bids - around his value (not transfer value) Juventus will reject and will damage the relationship more

On snag is that other teams will then become interested once he is transfer listed

Click on him and 'declare interest'. Keep putting bids in to unsettle. Worst comes to the worst if you keep it up, they will let him go at the end of the season

I had the exact same with Laporte, for Arsenal too nonetheless.

Just declare an interest, hammer them with bids, then wait a week or two and bid again.

The few week gap made all the difference for me

just unsettle him by making bids and you might get lucky

Im liverpool, won prl first season. When the chl was sure and the board gave 65 mil too spend i bid on him. 60 mil op front and 60 mil over 50 games, goals and per game. a 120 i all. they accepet and i gave him a 2.1 mil a week contract with 10 mil in sigon.

I always wait to bid on stars/no interest until im sure off chl.

He won't move in first season because he's only just signed for Juventus!

Back