How do I get Marco Verrati???

• Thread starter Thread starter alecx5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

alecx5

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
This is a dumb question (from a newbie) but i'm in my second season, and i wanted to buy Marco Verrati, but i don't know how to do it. He is co-owned and I offered both Pescara and the other club money for a 50% stake, and after both accepted, nothing else happened.

I didn't get to offer him a contract or anything. His status said that he was in talks with my club, but this continued until the end of the transfer window until which point the transfer got cancelled!

Please can somebody advise me on how to sign him (and maybe other co-owned players).

Thanks

i reckon this happened to me aswell , i think i just sent a new offer to their club(same amount of money), got accepted , and finally offered the player a contract. may be a bug , dunno .

Happened to me too. I just kept on withdrawing offers and making new ones to both clubs until i finally got a contract negotiation

i had a kinda the same proble i bought this player called joan from barcelona ,but would not let me offer him a contract,the type of contract box was blank so he doenst have a value and can only play if he is laoned out???????

i can never even get to that stage - there is never the "make an offer" or "transfer & contracts" buttons on his profile - i cant even bid - why is this?

wait for transfer window. As far as i know, you can only offer a co-owned player at transfer window. Hope that helps.

Success at last! i waited for the next transfer window and after both my bids where accepted i was able to offer a contract to Verrati, which he has accepted, and finally joined my team.
:D

(its true you can only get co-owned players during the transfer window)

If a player has become co-owned, a lot of them cannot be subject to bids for the first season of their co-ownership. You just have to wait a season, or until one of the clubs buys him fully.

Back