How do i get out of dept

• Thread starter Thread starter dec18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

dec18

Reaction score
I am my home team, Milton Keynes Dons, there paying monthly dept and i don't know how to get rid of it as it says it will take over 20 years or something, but surely there's a quicker way help needed soon thanks:)

Put all your transfer budget into wage budget, wont take as long but certainly wont be done overnight.

You could just cheat and delete it through FMRTE.

I think if your club get rich they can pay off debts like that in one go.. Until then you are stuck with it.

Thing is, there not in dept in real life, they have over a million to spend this january

Just because a club has money to spend doesn't mean they are not in debt. A fee for the debt is usually paid monthly over the course of many years. The chairman is happy to pay this monthly until its all paid off but will still fund the managers with money to spend. There are many Premier League clubs in debt however they are still allowed to spend on transfers.

To answer your question theres a few things you could do to help your club, not get out of debt but help the finances at least. One big thing to do is check your club finances, work out how much the club is losing every month and what is being spent the most on. Most of the time its wages, so the best thing to do is trim your wage bill down. Even trimming it down by as much as £10k a week will make a huge difference. Set your budget so you have more to spend on wages rather than money. I try and keep my wages at a ratio of 60:40. That extra cash that you are saving on transfers will also help massively.

Dont go and spend money on players you don't need. Example: If you have 4 or 5 strikers, dont go and buy another striker because it can unsettle the team and this will not only use up your wage bill but also effect team morale.

Sell players who are ageing and "past it" selling at the age of 29+ is a good time because most of the time they are past their prime. They key thing is to maintain your wages, don't throw needless wages around. Try and spend at least 30-40% of your wage bill and don't go near to your maximum allowed.

Check this thread out here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cussion/91637-steve*s-guide-making-money.html

Some great tips on how to manage your money well.

I hope these help you

Last edited:
Back