how do i get the legends database to work

• Thread starter Thread starter xvfg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

xvfg9

Reaction score
i have downloaded the legends database but there is a yell exclamation mark next to it please help :'(

Roll your mouse over the exclamation mark and it should tell you why it won't work. You can then fix it in the editor or post your problem back here for more help :)

Hover your mouse over the exclamation mark and it will tell you what is wrong,after that we may be able to help you out better:)

there is only 23 teams in certain divisions and when i load the database on the editor i get crashdumps

there is only 23 teams in certain divisions and when i load the database on the editor i get crashdumps

When you try and start a new game are you loading up the legends database on its own or do you have more than one ticked?

no i used to have more than one but i just tryed it with one ticked today

no i used to have more than one but i just tryed it with one ticked today

Ok, if you can't get into the editor then I'd suggest downloading the other version of this database. I have this database myself and it doesn't have these problems so maybe it something to do with that particular version?

could you please link me to the other version

i downloaded the 10.3 patch but it didnt show up so im still on 10.0.0

i downloaded the 10.3 patch but it didnt show up so im still on 10.0.0

Make your computer search for the following file name -- FM2010_v10.3.0_PC_Patch (if you're using a pc boxed version) -- just to make sure you haven't saved it somewhere out of the way by mistake and then double click it to install.

If your computer can't find it, I would suggest you download it again and then install it -- it fixes a few bugs and updates some stuff.

For instance, on 10.0 you can't accept international jobs when you're offered them -- on the updated patches you can.

Last edited:
Back