How do i go about making my own team?

David 0404

Reaction score
i know you have to use the data editor but could you please tell me what to do or post links relating to kits, logos/badges ect. since im gonna make my own team. i've never done this before so help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,

david0404

p.s. should i create my own players or would it be wise to start with existing players, considering i want a challenge.

once the editor is loaded click the tools tab at the top of the screen and it should say 'create club' you just go through all of that, its easy once the new club screen is open...

dont forget to move a team out of the league your puttin your club in aswell

kk but how do i make like 3d club kits, and logos for the team. i remember seeing a logo on this website for a team called villa real. how do i make one like that?

i am the fc villa real guy, its a lot of effort doing a new team, but if your willing to put up with the frustrating side to get the side the way you want it then i can help!!!
have a look at the thread 'fc villa real are born' in the lower league management section see what you think of the kits logo etc and i will help you, read the story so far too!!!!

kk but how do i make like 3d club kits, and logos for the team. i remember seeing a logo on this website for a team called villa real. how do i make one like that?
to be honest mate i dont know about all that, i know you can make logos and kits with very little detail on them through the editor when you create a club,but other than that im not sure

give me a description of what your looking for eg sponser colours kit make team name , and i will make them for you,

ryan could you possibly make a couple of kits for me ??