How Do I Instruct Players To Hit Ground Crosses etc?

Vanchatron

Reaction score
I remember in Football Manager 2013 there was a section of the formation's tactics which would allow you to choose things such as short passing, ground crosses, roam from position etc etc. Now I can't seem to find it at all. The only thing that comes remotely close is the "Team Instructions" section, although this was on FM2013 aswell, so it can't have completely replaced it can it?

If you guys could let me know where I can find that section, or whether it's not there anymore, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

You now add Team Instructions to your tactic like you would add shouts. So there's a team instruction called "Drill Crosses" Meaning players will attempt ground crosses. You also have "Shorter Passing" And so on. If you want your team to play shorter passing and then an individual (like a DLP) to attempt long, direct passes you then add individual instructions to that player/position.

Ahh great, thanks, looking back over it now it seems a lot simpler than previous FM so perhaps I was wondering what the catch was haha.

Thanks again ^^