How do I integrate competition and club logos into game?

• Thread starter Thread starter saintandy7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

saintandy7

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just downloaded the Competition and club logo packs off this website. But I don't know how to integrate them into the game? Which files do I put them in and everything so they work on my game?

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

Put them into 'Documents > sports interactive > Football Manager 2012 > data > graphics > pictures > logos'
If you dont have any of the folders create them in the right path.

If they are ziped, unzip using free software such as winrar.

Last edited:
Can u tell me path for face packs please mate cheers

I have downloaded the game (1st time doing this) and can't find the files? It only runs online for me through steam. Have no idea where to start but really want to use the logo packs as I have in all previous versions. Any suggestions? (I'm not very PC literate!)

I installed my game using steam and in order to add facepacks, logos etc I need the Football Manager 2012 folder in documents (sports interactive) but when I click on sports interactive, I only see my previous Football Manager 2011 folder. What do I do?

what about changing the competition names back to the real names. Have deleted the fake file and inserted the real names file in the football manager 2012 - data - db - 1200 - Inc - all folder, but doesn't work. Can't find the db - 1202 - Inc - all folder under the updates section. Any clues where to put the real names file?

This does not work for me. I change the skin cache settings to reload on confirm or whatever, like I BELIEVE you are supposed to for FM10, FM11. But it just crashes FM12 and then says there's too much memory used when i re-start FM12.

edit: I'm using the mega logopack from FM10 (which I just used the same file in FM11 as well, but it isn't working for FM12)

Last edited:
Back