how do I make arshavin walcott and RVP co exist?

neogeo26

Reaction score
Its september 2010
Im using arsenal and currently undefeated 2/2/0 with a 442 formation of

------------------walcott--------RVP---------
arsh/nasri----wilsh/nasri/diaby/song--------fabregas------eboue
clichy---------toloi------vermaelen-----sagna
-----------------------rost--------------

well obviously i needed a veteran GK so I bought frank rost. then because of bobardic injuries on my CB I needed a young gun, and toloi has been doing so well he put squillashy and kosensky to the bench. (almunia was so bad he conceded 3 goals against the wolves on opening game that lead us to a draw)

Now my main problem is.. Walcott is our best scorer. having 3 goals in 7 pre season games. 6 goals in 4 league matches, and 1 in 2 internationally. I mean hes averaging an 8 rating. twice almost a hatrick but took him out coz of the injury issues. Van persie 8 preseason matches, 7 goals,. 4 league matches, 2 goals with 3 assists.

walcott is a poacher, rvp advanced forward.

I got nasri and fabregas exchange roles of a advanced playmaker support and attack as CM. one out plays the other alot of times especially wilshere. he beats nasri and fabregas... sadly he got injured in 2 games lol..

in the right I got eboue as a dfensive winger(support) and has been really making things happen on the right

however on the left wing I got arshavin as midfield winger(attack) and i just dont see any good things coming from him. hes late on the through balls, he cant cross efficiently, he does some inside cutting from time to time, but its not that significant.. so with a healthy squad im forced to put him on the bench.. but again because of injuries I need to start him.. cant move walcott or RVP, theyr just untouchable key players right now, what should I make of him? how do I make him play significant while keeping walcott and rvp's spot.

ps: I can make rvp sacrifice abit but walcott has no other good attribute rather than his pace at the moment that putting him anywhere other than as a left as poacher would just destroy his game.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

i posted the same question on football manager 11 players.. i made a mistake posting here.. pls delete.

If you are playing archiving on the left as a winger change the PI's abit so he's more like an inside forward e.g tick cut inside and crossing to sometimes try and tweak and you will get the best out of him.