How do I make my own facepack for fm15

Kylepounder

Reaction score
Hello I want to know how do you even make a facpack I don't think the .Xml is working because I have a pic of rooney same number and .png but it's not showing up in game I don't want to download a face pack as my dad will probley not let me as its his pic when I buy my own ill download one but for now how do you make your own face pack please YouTube vid or put your help below thanks kylepounder.

also while I'm here how for kits badges and competitions

Update

Thanks for the reply I have used fmxml and they still are not showing up in the xml I have the numbers then all the other stuff to change the photo from the basic head to a photo and it isn't showing up at the moment I have ones one for de gea (not shown up) rooney (not showing up) and Sergio Romero (not showing up)

the he folders I have are graphics faces man utd for man utd and for Sergio Romero it's sampdorie or however you spell it hope you can help

the photos are the right size, in .png format, you have cleared cahce, and unticked use caching for reload in references?

The photos how big do they have to be and what do you mean tick and untick cache

Thanks

Do I have to start a new game as well for the pics to come up I'll try it tomorrow man UTD face pack xD