How do i revert back to the old summer transfers

Nathan b

Reaction score
My football manager has updated new january transfers and i hate it its made players like dede, balanta, nacho much more expensive than they should be.

Plus i want to play as if it was the start of the season why would i want january transfers updated.

Can somebody please help :(

well that sucks its ruined my game i hate it now haha i always like to buy those players and now there miles more expensive nacho went from like 10k a week to 35k a week and up in value dede will be miles more aswell the game is supposed to be from summer sales not january why would you even want january sales on grrrrr

well that sucks its ruined my game i hate it now haha i always like to buy those players and now there miles more expensive nacho went from like 10k a week to 35k a week and up in value dede will be miles more aswell the game is supposed to be from summer sales not january why would you even want january sales on grrrrr
Yeah players values would have gone up depending on there performances this season so far same for there CA/PA. Can still get some bargains though mate. Stick with it im sure you will start enjoying again :)