RobK888

Reaction score
Is it possible to sign a chief doctor? I've started as Stoke and I don't have one and I hate not having all staff but it isn't letting me search for one or put an advert out or even change one of my current medical staffs role to chief doctor. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Is it possible to sign a chief doctor? I've started as Stoke and I don't have one and I hate not having all staff but it isn't letting me search for one or put an advert out or even change one of my current medical staffs role to chief doctor. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

i don't think we have control over doctors, i remember in my inbox getting a message that the club had signed a new 1. i could be wrong though

i don't think we have control over doctors, i remember in my inbox getting a message that the club had signed a new 1. i could be wrong though

Nahh this is correct, it's a board/DOF decision.

It's a shame that they don't allow us to do it directly. I would use a good doctor at my team now. I always wanted to be a team doctor, to be honest, but I was never able to achieve my dream. The requirements are strict, and the amount of work and studies needed for you to be hired by a big club are way too many. The only way for me to become a doctor is to study for more accessible fields, and this website had a good guide explaining the procedures and requirements to become a dentist. I think it will also be quite profitable if I open my own office one day.

Last edited: