How do i stop my players being booked?

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
Basically i signed Lee Catermole from Sunderland and he's had 4 red and 13 yellows in a possible 27 games. I also have Wilson Palacios and Huddlestone who have 2 red card each and 11 yellow each. I have tackling on Very Cautious and i'm still getting 3 or more yellows a game. I played Maccersfield Town in the cup hardly a rivalry hardly important and i had 2 reds and 5 yellows. Help me please.

Just fine him every time he gets suspended, I'm sure he'll learn to calm down

Don't play them. Simple as.

I've fined Cattermole 2 weeks wages twice now and 1 week once and he still continues to do reckless challenges. He actually broke Chris Eagles leg and only got a yellow.

I've fined Cattermole 2 weeks wages twice now and 1 week once and he still continues to do reckless challenges. He actually broke Chris Eagles leg and only got a yellow.

I LOL'd when i read that, man he is such a dirty player, hes quite dirty in real life aswell. Im not sure you casn stop him, how about interacting with him to not dive into tackles??

I do an escalating system and it works with my players (except Sulley Muntari who gets a red card on any given day).

1. At the start of the match, choose the "more conservative" tackling.
2. If in the match your players are fouling too much, go to shouts and choose "Stay on Feet".
3. If this doesn't work and your player gets a warning then a booking, pull him out of the match.
4. If he's red-carded issue a warning, if he does it again, fine 1 week and put him out of the starting 11 and subs for 3 to 4 matches.
5. If he again does it, sell him.

It's worked for me everytime, except for Muntari, I sold him to Genoa, and he's still being sent off there, try it.

Basically i signed Lee Catermole from Sunderland and he's had 4 red and 13 yellows in a possible 27 games. I also have Wilson Palacios and Huddlestone who have 2 red card each and 11 yellow each. I have tackling on Very Cautious and i'm still getting 3 or more yellows a game. I played Maccersfield Town in the cup hardly a rivalry hardly important and i had 2 reds and 5 yellows. Help me please.

Like everyone else said try the fines and stop diving in to tackles tactic BUT you can calm them down which will obviously mean less stupid agressive tackles getting them booked and sent off. Get a player with low aggression, high influence and high determination to tutor Cattermole or whoever you need to calm down, their aggression will gradually go down. Preferably get someone who is good at tackling as their tackling may go up. Just ask Cattermole to follow Play X's approach to the game.

Should work, i had to do it with Billy Jones by getting Sammi Hyypia to calm him down as his aggression was 18 and its now 15. But the other options mentioned will work, maybe try all of them together.

Back