How do I take charge of a national team in the middle of a campaign?

MarwanKhalil

Reaction score
I already started as Chelsea and I really want to be able to take control of a national team (preferably Germany (A))
Help?

You cant " take control", you need to apply for the hon when its vacant,

Just in case the German team ever becomes available for me, can you hold both the national team and a league team position?

Well, i wasn't the OP, so it wont be Chelsea but thanks for confirming :)

Just in case the German team ever becomes available for me, can you hold both the national team and a league team position?

You can't manage the German national team because of licensing issues. The whole team is made up of regens, but you can fix that by deleting some files (Google it, I've got too many tabs open :P). But you'll never be able to manage Germany :)

You can't manage the German national team because of licensing issues. The whole team is made up of regens, but you can fix that by deleting some files (Google it, I've got too many tabs open :P). But you'll never be able to manage Germany :)

Do you mean i'll never be able to coach as the current german national team, or I'll never be able to coach the German team in say the WC?

Do you mean i'll never be able to coach as the current german national team, or I'll never be able to coach the German team in say the WC?

You won't be able to manage the national team, either in the future or at the start of the game (99% sure of this)

Ok so, Joachim Low, the German coach, retired. It said that Jurgen Clopp would be the best contestant to get the job. I went to the Job Security, and Germany wasn't there. I went to Germany, and there was no Apply for Job. o.O

Ok so, Joachim Low, the German coach, retired. It said that Jurgen Clopp would be the best contestant to get the job. I went to the Job Security, and Germany wasn't there. I went to Germany, and there was no Apply for Job. o.O

No Germany national team for me :(

Please read the rest of this thread:

Back