How do I train a regen??

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
I'm looking for help/tips on the best way to turn world class potential into world class ability

i always use my coach's advice to be honest on the individual training inbetween tutoring & learning a player ppms

i always use my coach's advice to be honest on the individual training inbetween tutoring & learning a player ppms
I'm not one for long saves but wanna try . When I have had a long save I've ended up paying silly money for developed regens

I'm not one for long saves but wanna try . When I have had a long save I've ended up paying silly money for developed regens

dont need to buy them developed best way is to sign a world class striker in the mould of rvp/lewandowski/cavani/ibrahimovic and they will do wonders with developping ur striker especially rvp best striker tutor in the game coupled with constant checking every 2 weeks on ur coachs advise on the individual training & good amount of game time slowly giving more games a season from beginning @ 15 games 1st season 2nd season 25 games 3rd season make em 1st choice!

dont need to buy them developed best way is to sign a world class striker in the mould of rvp/lewandowski/cavani/ibrahimovic and they will do wonders with developping ur striker especially rvp best striker tutor in the game coupled with constant checking every 2 weeks on ur coachs advise on the individual training & good amount of game time slowly giving more games a season from beginning @ 15 games 1st season 2nd season 25 games 3rd season make em 1st choice!
For tutoring there's two options I usually go for the take under their wing which is the 2nd option is that the better option ??

What about loans for these young players what should I take into consideration

only loan out players if they have the same or better facilities than you, ensure player will be key/first team player.

imo its better to keep them in your first team squad, available for u18/u21s with a tutor but each to there own.

loaning players does have its place :)

2nd options more for mental stats 1st one is for the technical ability more

Are you sure :o? I always thought the first option was to do with ppm's and the second for mental stats :o? I always believed individual training and first team Football was the only way to develop a youngsters technical ability + a high level of determination being a contributing factor in previous games.

What is the best way to find the very best regens by the way? My scouting team is useless. Cram packed with scouts with high adaptibility, high Judging current ability, high judging potential ability and high determination yet because of the strength of my team the scouts never come back with anything useful under the chief scout report. If I send them out myself and set the bar low they come back with thousands, but without clicking on the players one by one it's hard to find the worthwhile ones. It's something I've had loads of trouble with on 15. This is something the OP would probably want to know too ;).

Last edited:
Back