how do other teams get players to cheap?

• Thread starter Thread starter SirLeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

SirLeo

Reaction score
I was never a fm player but now that i started playing i noticed that other teams pay way less for certain players that if i wanted on my team i would have to spend a lot more money on. For example, everytime i want to buy Kevin Volland i have to pay a ton of money and Barcelona got him for like 12K M. Same happens with other players. Is there a trick that im missing?

Thank you for your answers and have a nice day!

I know what you mean teams accept like £5m for a player so i offer £5m but they want £9m

Could be many different reasons. The other bidding team may add clauses or more money up-front etc.
The relationship with you and the buying team's manager also has an effect on how willing they are to sell you their players.
The rivalry between clubs can also effect the price.
Sometimes it is a bit cheesy though...

Perhaps they declare interest and unsettle the player or something? Somtimes your players want to join a specific team and are unhappy like ''Is unhappy for no being allow talks with Chelsea''

That's when the AI sells them cheap i guess to not **** up the morale.

Guys, it's clauses. The game is weird about it this year-every AI transfer seems to have them. You can always get 20% of next profit on top of whatever a team is willing to give you-almost any amounts they want to pay in instalments they will pay up front. Take over any formerly AI team in a save a few years in and you'll see that when you go to sell players they often have clauses from previous transfers.

I found funny Yesterday Porto made a 5million offer for Verratti and so did i.. they accepted theirs, they asked me for 80 million.. L.O.L... i'm Valencia by the way

Back