how do stop committing too many fools?

chmo

Reaction score
evry game my assistant keeps telling me to take a more cautious approach cos i committing too many fouls,this happens whether my tackling is on aggressive,cautious or default,what do i need to do to cut out the fouls and why is my team so bad at tackling ?

i have the same problem,is there really no one who knows what to do?"stay on feet doesnt help,more cautious neither...help please

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. Just bad programming by Sports Interactive.

You could try to do a private chat and encourage the guilty parties to stop diving into tackles

I have same problem too, it seems every other game im getting sum1 sent off, I Even put 'stay on feet when tackling', although i do use 'hassel opponents' i dont agree this is a message to go out and cause fouls, i belive im on 8 red cards and 34 yellow cards on the 30 match mark in the prem, I even come down hard on my players and fine them after a warning and they become unhappy and force me to transfer list them, i cannot find a solution as i even had the same problem with 'Stand off Opponent'