How do these Chelsea youngsters turn out?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Managing Chelsea and want to know how the following players turn out so I have a good idea to sell them, loan them or play them.

Josh McEachran
Jeffery Bruma
Nathaniel Chalobah
Jamal Blackman
Islam Feruz

Screenshots would be great but any info on previous experience would be appreciated. Cheers :)

My experience of these players are as follows:-

Josh McEachran - Turns into a good squad.
Jeffery Bruma - Never really amounts to much and can be sold for around £3,000,000.
Nathaniel Chalobah - Future club captain, becomes a beast of a player.
Jamal Blackman - After a few decent loan spells he can be third choice goalkeeper and is also Home-Grown.
Islam Feruz - Never developed that well in my saves so is sold for around £5,000,000 after two or three seasons.

My experience of these players are as follows:-

Josh McEachran - Turns into a good squad.
Jeffery Bruma - Never really amounts to much and can be sold for around £3,000,000.
Nathaniel Chalobah - Future club captain, becomes a beast of a player.
Jamal Blackman - After a few decent loan spells he can be third choice goalkeeper and is also Home-Grown.
Islam Feruz - Never developed that well in my saves so is sold for around £5,000,000 after two or three seasons.

Thanks for the reply :) Do you have SS's of Chalobah and McEachran at their peak?

View attachment 361571View attachment 361637View attachment 361638View attachment 361644View attachment 361646View attachment 361652View attachment 361653
Here are a few that ended up good + a few more. I don't have screenshots for Josh McEachran because in 3 Chelsea saves he seemed to have a subscription to injuries. Never really bothered with Blackman because you also have Courtois and Delac. Sold Bruma after 2 seasons, decent player.
Chelsea has too may high potential youngsters, so you can't really get them all to world class level.
The players above (except Lukaku) still have 2-3 years of heavy development. They are good as they are now for me, i can only imagine them at their peak :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply :) Do you have SS's of Chalobah and McEachran at their peak?

Not at their peak but the signs are very promising...

8QoSyiJ.png

qpUVvTT.png

Thanks guys :) How have you developed these players? (i.e loaning them, tutoring, or just by playing them every week)

I loaned Chalobah 1 more season (other than the start of the game loan at Watford) to Vitoria Guimaraes, other than that, nobody was loaned. Clubs say the payer will be a key player, and most of the time they rot on the bench. I prefer to tutor and use them in easy games, or give them 30-45 min, depending on the score.

i think Chalobah is class he looked so good at watford i think hes got a good future at Chelsea could be a good B2B....

Thanks guys :) How have you developed these players? (i.e loaning them, tutoring, or just by playing them every week)

If you keep them around, play them. If you loan them out it has to be to a club in a good league and they have to play. That way, in my experience, they come back slightly better. If your not comfortable training them yourself, listen to your coaches who have a good level of club player knowledge, put them on individual programs and just keep an eye on their development.

As to Chalobah:

I bought him with Southampton first summer (using LFC-Marshall's newest update) for around $14 million. Finished 6th first season, he played roughly 40 games as an anchor man in a 4-5-1. He was a very successful player for me first season. Averaged roughly a 7.1, didn't make as many mistakes as I was expecting, won a few headed goals from corners.

Back