How do u get the best out of benzema?

• Thread starter Thread starter scen1x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

scen1x

Reaction score
Hi i have managed to do a bit of business in my newcastle game which has gave me the chance to buy benzema!

but after 10 games he only has 1 goal and his proformaces have been really poor

scen1x

scen1x

scen1x

mainly cardozo.

i have a few stikers as backup aswell.

got kerrison and vela on standby. kerrison his making benzema look like an amateur with his proformances

Last edited:
I have the same problem with Torres and Keirrison mate..

i cant justify trying another strike partnership as i would have to take off cardozo.

cardozo is on fire for me as always

young

I had the same issue with casu. He had great stats but wasn't really excelling until he turned 22 or 23 I can't remember. From then on he went on to score 28+ goals every season. I have also found after many seasons is that you need to see a coaches recommendations in line with their stats. For example I have 2 similiar players with(on face value) excellent stats but one has a 4 star rating and the other only 3 star and yes you guessed it the 4 star rated player is more consistant and better overall.

firstly give him time to settle in, he does not know english and does not know premiership (beleive me its true) it does make a huge difference.
secondly play him alone, with good pacey wingers and a creative midfield!
set him as target man and set your pacey wingers as playmakers.

i have a tactic that i use 4-5-1 attacking mid AMC and works really well!

give him attacking full, freedom - half and rest half everything, passing on short, so he can play one two's with the AMC

What you can do is send him on loan to an other english club so he gets experaince, and player Keirrison instead, at the end of the season he should be amazing for you since he has experianced and adpted to the premier league

In all seriousness if you really want Benzema in the side you'll need to spend another £10M on Federico Laurito...

he needs time to adapt to the way the premier league football isplayed as it is totally different to french football

make sure he's happy
if he's unhappy,he wont perform well

What you can do is send him on loan to an other english club so he gets experaince, and player Keirrison instead, at the end of the season he should be amazing for you since he has experianced and adpted to the premier league

Benzema isnt going to go on loan to anyone if anything it will make him worse.

Back