how do you add additional Player images?

wblackman24

Reaction score
Hi have added a facepack to FM11 but i have 2 other player images to add to it but they are none premier league players. how do i add them so that they will show in the game? i have there ID numbers just dont know where to put them.

please can you help i have tried everything

i have already tiried that. in the faces older i have a folder called premier league and separate folders within that for each team, however the two players i want to add are not in the premier league one plays in belguim and the other plays in norway. do i have to add new folders in the faces folder? becuase i dont have a clue

i have already tiried that. in the faces older i have a folder called premier league and separate folders within that for each team, however the two players i want to add are not in the premier league one plays in belguim and the other plays in norway. do i have to add new folders in the faces folder? becuase i dont have a clue

No. It can be all in the same folder as long as it has a config I think.

Best thing is to make another folder inside the faces folder and call it Europe or something, doesn't matter on the name really... then just add both players pics with the correct config, then in future if you'd like to add more players you can simply add another pic and edit the config too..The config is only a text file, if you open it up I imagine you would be able to work out how it works

Best thing is to make another folder inside the faces folder and call it Europe or something, doesn't matter on the name really... then just add both players pics with the correct config, then in future if you'd like to add more players you can simply add another pic and edit the config too..The config is only a text file, if you open it up I imagine you would be able to work out how it works

i have never done a config file before is there any chance you could tell me how to do one?

There was an application called graphics guru (I think) for FM2010 I'm not sure if they are releasing it for FM2011 but it would be worth looking into, made putting logos, faces, kits into the game so much easier as it creates and writes the config file for you.

i have been able to get steven defours image to come up with that config file but not the other one the ID number i am using for Anders Lindegaard is 930416, is this right?

Correct - Lindegaard is 930416. Is your pic a JPEG? Have you named your pic correctly? In your XML config file have you spelt the player's name right? All silly questions I know, but ones that could make one pic work and another not.