How do you call a squad disciplinary meeting?

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcLUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
my players are getting annoyed with me about it, but i can't find the option to do this anywhere?

I don't think you can call a meeting. I have some on the field discipline problems (yellow and red cards). You just have to discipline them when they get red cards. If players are skipping practice, you can go to their profile and discipline them there.

Sometimes you can call a team meeting with your captain but I think this is only after a bad run of results.

Sometimes you can call a team meeting with your captain but I think this is only after a bad run of results.

yeh i've done that before, doesn't work for this though. I'm R Madrid, and my players are on "Normal" tackling, but the yellows just keep racking up, and now a couple of straight reds. and it seems any player who plays centre mid, MUST get a yellow every game.

yeh i've done that before, doesn't work for this though. I'm R Madrid, and my players are on "Normal" tackling, but the yellows just keep racking up, and now a couple of straight reds. and it seems any player who plays centre mid, MUST get a yellow every game.

same problem, Alex Song just seems to automatically get booked, try telling players to stay on their feet

same problem, Alex Song just seems to automatically get booked, try telling players to stay on their feet

I had the same problem with Alex Song and I found that "Normal" tackling was not the problem for me, it was the fact that I had "Closing Down" set to "Often."

Back