How do you change your forum name?

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Probably sound stupid asking this, but how can I change my forum name from stuartwatson to something else? A little bored of my current one. Thanks!

you will need to pm one of the admins (not mods) and let them know that you want to change your name and then they'll probably do it for you :)

How do people change the colour of their name? oO)

admin is the green, right?? Thanks a lot guys!

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

How do people change the colour of their name? oO)

Name colours change depending on certain things.

Blue - Donator

Green - Admin

Pink - Seans Girlfriend.

Yeah, spot on jdm. hopefully donating soon aswell, then my name will be a spanking blue!(H)

You need to be a Premium Member and its admins not mods who change them,so Sean,Lee or Kris.

JP, can you sticky threads?? Coz if you can I would like my Graphic request thread stickying, as it has had a **** of a lot of hits since I opened it yesterday.

One more related question before this thread gets closed, how do you change where it says by my name 'first team' to anything you want e.g 'Gazza ended my career' in jdm's case?

JP, can you sticky threads?? Coz if you can I would like my Graphic request thread stickying, as it has had a **** of a lot of hits since I opened it yesterday.
Which one? Ive just stickied one,was it the wrong one? send the link.

You need to be a Premium Member and its admins not mods who change them,so Sean,Lee or Kris.

my mistake. i thought you were all given equal powers.... lol

and custome name tags like gazza ended my career are for donators. first team, star player, backup etc are determined by how many posts youve made

One more related question before this thread gets closed, how do you change where it says by my name 'first team' to anything you want e.g 'Gazza ended my career' in jdm's case?
You become a Premium Member.

You need to donate to do that aswell.

Back