How do you decide who to buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddick87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 932

Riddick87

Reaction score
Hey,

So you're looking for a central midfielder, and there 4 or 5 who come up, all who are going to cost you the same amount, and all of them rated 3 stars by your scout. All in the same age range, and similar style of players.

What is your next deciding factor, which one do you sign and why?

Hey,

So you're looking for a central midfielder, and there 4 or 5 who come up, all who are going to cost you the same amount, and all of them rated 3 stars by your scout. All in the same age range, and similar style of players.

What is your next deciding factor, which one do you sign and why?

The one i personally like the most.

What there form or discipline has been like, and then maybe nationality depending on what league you're playing in.

i would go by nationality, if they were of the same nationality as the team i was managing, i would get them, then id look at their personality, and if all else fails, whoevers name sounds the coolest :)

but to be fair, you should be able to figure out by their atts. and also, you should have at least 3 different scout reports for them from different scouts :)

I'm a fan of seeing where else they can play well, because my teams are always riddled by injuries! And i do tend to go for the same nationality aswell, and always check on things like assists n goals and previoes form, i never care what their current form is like because 9 times out of 10 it changes when you buy them.

I second what everyone else is saying...If they're versitile or both footed, thats a nice player to have..and same nationality as your team, which is always useful with champions league squads or whatever...if i still can't decide, I go by who's better in real life...

Form, Nationality. SImple as that, and in that order.

Back