How Do You Download Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also spotify isn't downloading, its just like a instant stream so to speak, beast though and if you get the premium you can get it on your ipod/iphone.

Yep, but it's good for those who just want to listen to songs on their pc, those who want it on their phone or mp3 need frostwire imo

iTunes
but for the hard to find songs i use MP3 Rocket

If it's a single I use video2mp3. Youtube links and a quick conversion :)

If it's an album - isoHunt and uTorrent.

I buy my music on CDs (yes I don't like breaking the law I'm a good little boy :$) oo who am I kidding I download it off of youtube or filestube.com

Can somebody please suggest me a good music downloader seeing as limewire dont work any more :(

I use to use limewire but as you know its been off :( now I use itunes like a earlier user said "I'm a tool" ;D

I use Google for individual songs and isohunt for albums. Spotify if I don't want to download anything.

Used Frostwire on our Desktop. Since I got my laptop I've pretty much used Vuze + BTJunkie/TPB/KickAssTorrents/isoHunt to download music and TV Shows/films. Every now & then I'll use Zamzar to convert & download stuff from YouTube aswell.

However, I've started buying CDs alot more...so far this year I've bought Foo Fighters, Funeral Party, Little Comets, Miles Kane, Mona, Friendly Fires, The Naked and Famous & Kasabian's album boxset; so that's already a record for me and they'll be more with Coldplay, Paramore (possibly), Kasabian's 4th album, etc. to come.

Also started using Last FM more often over the past 2/3 months.

I use Youtube and Youtube Downloader since Limewire has shut down.

I guess µTorrent isn't illegal since you are actually downloading peer to peer then?

I find the songs on various torrent sites and buy those I feel I want to support. Let's say a small name who I want to support to become a big fella. Party Rock Anthem I bought because I feel I want more great music from those guys! ;) If I could buy the Klaas remix of Stromae's House'llelujah I would also buy that one, but it's not available on iTunes, sadly. Klaas is great at making remixing of songs, so is David Guetta :D

Last edited:
utorrent is not illegal, the files that are downloaded on it are.

i tend to buy cd's or use itunes but if it's somethign that's hard to find i'll convert the youtube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.