how do you find regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

pokiuki123

Reaction score
does anyone know a way of finding regens without fmrte and genie scout?

looking through u18's, they are mostly found in big teams with yout academys but can be found anywhere :)

Regens appear everywhere, but good regens could appear anywhere aswell. If a club has top youth facilities, they have more chance of producing a wonderkid regen. Search the u21s, u20, u18 national teams, and you will find them. or, search for 15-18 year olds by position, and the higher valued ones are usually the top regens. Scout nations one by one, using the best scouts you can get hold of.

ok, well i think ill search the teams seeing as im bashley (a team in the south premier league lol) my scouts arent what you would call top class

Also, do all regens have the computer generated pictures?

you will be hard pressed to find quality regens willing to sign for you, as bigger clubs will be interested.

yer, but i can still find them, then when im in the epl i can sign them, do they have the non-real picture?

Creat a search filter from youre best players then add to the filter age.(Age would depend on how far in you are)

i have a question about genie scout. I would like to find the best regens for my save. But when i load up the genie scout i have no idea on what i should be typing in the search bars, other than age. If anyone could help i will be very greatful.
Thanks

A good idea to find Regens is to go to clubs which don't have their leagues loaded [for example, if you don't have the Argentinian Leagues loaded, then look at Independiente, Velez, etc.] You'll find some hidden gems there and, with the right training, you might even make a profit :)

Back