how do you get promoted on fm base :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrefc

Reaction score
ive been entrigued , how do you get 'promoted' as such, as some members are 'first team', 'rotation' etc, im trainee haha !....

also just curious, how do people become moderators and what not :) thanks.

you get moved up on post count
Amateur - 0
Trainee - 20
Reserve - 50
Backup - 100
Rotation - 200
First Team - 400
Star Player - 1000
Modern Day Legend - 2000

moderators have been around for ages and help out with the community, everyone else goes up by post count and to get a red star you need to be a premium member.

Your post count decides what status you are, I think there is a list somewhere.

EDIT : Too late :(

The title next to your name is dependent on post count, but it's not a reason to begin spamming.

About modding...

When they have an opening they'll make a thread and they'll ask for applications.

You send in your application (usually via PM) and they choose the best candidates. Usually through how active you are, whether you're a troll, and whether you stick to rules the majority of the time (I think).

Wouldn't mind being a mod on some forum one day. But I suspect I might be a bit too cruel on the "intelligently" challenged people. Ie spammers who just hijack everybodys threads resulting in closure

Wouldn't mind being a mod on some forum one day. But I suspect I might be a bit too cruel on the "intelligently" challenged people. Ie spammers who just hijack everybodys threads resulting in closure

Would love to be a moderator on a forum feel i would be up to my day will come!

I just spent the night with Dunc, much easier than posting on here lots of times

Would love to be a Mod, but to have a chance I will need to up my game :)

being a mod would be amazing but i am jsut happy being a modern day legend

****, I thought you didn't know. If anyone asks though, Dunc is like 18 because we have many rendez vouz' (also some people won't respect his authorita if they know hes 14)

He's trying to make people think what he does to Dunc is legal by age ;)

Lol, would love to be a mod on this site :)
Doubt they would mod a teenager though.

Status
Not open for further replies.