How do you get such high transfer budgets?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

louiscfc

Reaction score
I noticed some people have been posting saying that they have budgets of £200m and even up to £850m.
I'm at Chelsea, who in my save are the 3rd richest team and I can only get a budget of £70m max. I can't make it higher as the wage budget will be insufficient. It's not as if I haven't won trophies either as I've just won the quadruple and only got about £20m in prize money and add-ons. So how do you get it up to the 100 millions??

profit year by year helps
i have a 200 mil budget at dinamo in the year 2032 cuz i don't spend any large sums of money, only sign youngsters who i develops as fast as possible and most of them sell for 5-10 mil (some more if i'm lucky) plus 30-50% profit of next transfer,
i earn 40-60 mil on transfers every year so the budget built up with time

My bank balance with Bilbao is £850m and the board - if I wanted to spend the money - has given me £640m to spend. The reason I have so much is that I rake in over £20m a year in transfers usually and also because of the transfer restrictions put in place at Bilbao, I dont spend over £7.5m a year usually and just give youth their chance!

The only way you get to 850M is if you have a tycoon. I had one at San Marino and that is what I was getting. Also I had like 1.5 billion in my balance, yes that is correct, so that is why it was so high, also I never spent any ever so that is why I was getting that much each year. Also I put the transfer budget to the lowest so it can stay high on wages so it can go close to 1B to spend.

The easiest way is to sell players one year, don't buy anyone, and then win like Champs league and your league. Since you are in the ELP it would go up at least 40M the next year. To get a higher balance you can't consistently spend money each year and just break even. Or if you sell some people you need to make money to have a higher balance.

Most people feel if they spend their transfer budget each year to make their team better to win treble's on a yearly basis that they need to spend the upcoming transfer budget to keep their team good. Since you said your team has won a lot of awards and down the quad this year I wouldn't be buying anyone for at least 3 years. Just work on your youth guys, and if guys are getting old to sell them off and then, and only if you need to really buy a replacement, go for young guys since they are cheaper mostly. Or just get someone from a free to come in.

Depends how far into the game you are too.

I'm in 2021 with Birmingham and there's never been a takeover, I get budgets of around £80m per season.

But you don't really need anymore than that.

I've just taken over at Real and they had £270m initially but I think that's because they haven't spent much. They were in 7th when I took over with terrible squad depth

Its either you get a tycoon takeover, or you put a dedicated year of hard work by not spending in the transfer window, selling the deadwood, and winning trophies and such, league title and champions league preferably.

Just make profit for 5+ years, its not hard

It is hard for people who always like to spend their money. Right now I am on a kick of only players I sign are free's. Making the game a lot more challenging.

Back