How do you rate my liverpool team? (2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter xPSW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

xPSW

Reaction score
Playing a 5-4-1 which i find great to keep possession and good for passes to feet.

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger Wilson Emanuelson

Merieles Lucas
Gerrard Affelay

Torres

Subs:
Jones
Poulsen
Cole
Babel
Konchesky
Kyrgiakos
Kadlec

anything i can do to improve my team or bench?

Last edited:
how much does coentrao go for? i only got emanuelson as he was a free transfer, and he didnt look too bad

I would get a good young CB to go onto the bench instead of Kyrgiakos and as suggested signing Coentrao would allow you to take Konchesky off the bench. Good team otherwise

Playing a 5-4-1 which i find great to keep possession and good for passes to feet.

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger Wilson Emanuelson

Merieles Lucas
Gerrard Affelay

Torres

Subs:
Jones
Merieles
Cole
Babel
Konchesky
Kyrgiakos
Kadlec

anything i can do to improve my team or bench?

with all due respect Carragher has been a model professional but now in fairness hes past it and you should seriously think about replacing him i recommend Roger Johnson

Phil Jones to replace Carra.

with all due respect Carragher has been a model professional but now in fairness hes past it and you should seriously think about replacing him i recommend Roger Johnson

i got a regen cb 17 hes 6ft6 quite good for his age but hes out injured thats why carragher is playing.

(2012) end of the world for your team then

pretty good team though could replace lucas for Lorenzo Crisetig

Leonel Galeano or Guillermo Burdisso to replace Carra.. english players - Phil Jones, Smalling (yeah he leaves man u for liverpool even in the first season january because he doesn't get first team football)

I'm guessing you are playing with wingbacks not a flat back five. Emanuelson is quite good as a wingback. Looking at your team I'd say you should be looking to replace some players because of their age not ability. Corchia and Coentrao for wingbacks. Vidal, Nuri Sahin to take over from Poulsen/Meireles.

First question how much money do you have to spend?? and what happened to turtle??aka skrtel. Romario from vitoria for RB.. Gary cahill for CB...coentrao for LB if man city haven't poached him. Gk enyeama back up. a few midfielders to like rakitic/badelj etc...all depends if you have money and they are still at there original teams..
Your team is decent just need some world class players now like Hazard...

First question how much money do you have to spend?? and what happened to turtle??aka skrtel. Romario from vitoria for RB.. Gary cahill for CB...coentrao for LB if man city haven't poached him. Gk enyeama back up. a few midfielders to like rakitic/badelj etc...all depends if you have money and they are still at there original teams..
Your team is decent just need some world class players now like Hazard...

i got some money there bout 10-15 mil..
i sold skrtel as he kept missing training so i kept fining him. he didnt like it so i sold him off end of first season to fiorentina.

these sound like all good buys i shall have a look at them.

Back