How do you shave?

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

Montanaro

Reaction score
I'm getting sick of razor burn and ingrown hairs on my neck and was wondering how do you all shave? My shi(t)ck hyrdo 3 doesn't shave anywhere close enough (gives me a 5 o clock shadow).

Thinking of buying a shaving kit with safety razor, shaving soap, and a badger hair brush and whatnot. They can be pretty expensive, but so are cartridges.

I'll let you know how I do it when I start shaving lol :D

I've got a 60 dollar electric razor

thing destroys my face.

If it weren't for the trimmer on the back I'd have thrown it away.

I use a Remmington Beard trimmer, then rub some Oxy Post-Shave repair balm to my face straight after

I shave my balls nice and smoothly. Hot water on, then shaving foam and then shave! That did the trick on ingrown hair for me.

Rambo special forces knife on wet face. Splash of whiskey over the face afterwards.

Ask Mourinho. He is not only a genius when it comes to football, but shaving as well. I guess the salary in Madrid barely can pay for his childrens education.
[video=youtube;b-mJWa_b3LA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-mJWa_b3LA[/video]

Rambo special forces knife on wet face. Splash of whiskey over the face afterwards.

Misc-so-hardcore-l.png

Cheap disposable razor. Cheap shaving foam. Student style.

I shave like this guy
[video=youtube;_q4q53AVZ4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q4q53AVZ4A[/video]

Phillips vacuum beard trimmer pro.

Or a Mach 3 Turbo + a shitload of shaving OIL if i'm going for the babyfaced look.

Used to use a Gillete Fusion Quattro, then a wilkinson sword diamond. Both were ****.

Now i use a Panasonic electric shaver. Retailed for €150 but got it half price in january sales. Gives me a great shave, has adjustable lengths for anybody who likes the shadow look but i let it down to the last and my face is like a babys *** every day.

Got a hot towel shave a few times. does a great job but not really affordable on a daily basis.

I shave with 1943 rusty shovel, like my father and his father before him.

I watched a dude shave today with an electric shaver....thought his face was going to fall off. I was cringing the whole time.

Back