How do you speed up the time that it takes for a player to recover from injury??

• Thread starter Thread starter sairafi19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7K
Injuries are injuries so those wont speed up as long as ur not Wolverine. lol
But having good physios might help a little bit.

Shows how **** you are if 2 players are injured and your nearly crying

He's just looking for help, and he's not crying- clearly his 2 best strikers are injured and he wants them to play.....and OP, if you want to cheat theres always the editor, I think you can get it from this website.

I'm affraid you have to wait until they get fit again.

But as they other sais: "A good phisios help" ;)

In one game, both Ashley Young and James Milner were injured for us... Next game we had to play without wingers and with two extra mids... Against Chelsea...

Injuries can be a ***** sometimes, but unfortunately we gotta deal with them. great physios DO help, but they can only help so much and the rest is down to waiting. Always try have a backup for your positions. At the time (this was an old Villa game, my new one we have Stewart Downing and Mario Santana in case anyone gets injured anyways) we only had Downing to replace them, and since both were injured he didn't even get a game.

How long are your strikers out for anyways?

There are two things you can do to help, hire more physio's, and make sure you have the best physio's available. This should speed up any injuries.

Back