How do you stop man City?

Reaction score
How? They were unbeaten in the first season and have only lost once so far in the second, beating me home (2-1), away (3-0) and in the community shield (1-1, 4-3 on pens). Been a while since i've played a fm game so that may play a part, but how can you compete with 0 losses!?

^ flawless reply

In response: Bide your time for 2/3 years, and beat them to regens. Within time, they will just be another top 6 team. MC, MU, Chelsea and Lpool are always lucky to qualify for Europe in my games. It's Arsenal and Tottenham that tend to win the league

@Home play an attacking, short passing and agressive but professional tackling, when @Away play defensive, stay on feet and controlling play. Works wonders for me, specifically against City, Barca and Real.

I'm in 2025 on an FC United save and 10 of City's starting 11 has played on one of my teams at some point (Joe Hart is the only non-regen that come through my farm). United and City are pretty much unstoppable at this point...I'm either beating them like 2-1/2-0 or gettin smoked like 5-3

Back