How do you train players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JackN17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

JackN17

Reaction score
Hi lads. I'm relatively new to this game, with last year's one being my first. I sort of get how the whole thing works but I've never quite figured out how you train your players - to raise their stats etc? The training page layout is just too complicated for my liking so (easy to understand) help would be much appreciated. I don't understand anything, so go from the beginning, please. (H)

Thanks.

Place him in a training category to suit his position i.e. defender or forwards etc. (default schedules) & as the screenie above shows, you can select an area of focus i.e. tackling or finishing etc.
If you download a training schedules file (i use raikans training) you will have a wider choice of positions/roles i.e. ball playing defender/covering defender or winger/poacher etc. This means you won't need to tinker with those sliders as raikans schedule pretty much covers it all.
Next to look out for will be training your players with Playe Preffered Moves (PPM). Again the choices you make should be based on 1) the player himself & his stats, 2) the formation you use, 3) the role of the player...so consider the way you wish to play. Having considered all that, click on the player, at top right of the screen click interaction and scroll to start ppm training. Choose which coach to use (att coach for offensive ppm's or def coach for def ppm's) and select what ppm you would like that player to have i.e. for a striker you mite want him to place his shots or a defender to mark opponents tightly.
Hope that makes sense for you and helps you out with the training aspect.

Back