how do you win every game

• Thread starter Thread starter deane87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8K
Firstly you will need the 25 best players in the world, need to have tactical nous to exploit the players abilities. You need luck with injuries and suspensions and refereeing decisions, and with your players not making crucial errors. You will need to have excellent coaching staff as well as being motivational yourself, keeping the squad happy at all times by getting every team talk, press conference, private conversation and disciplinary issues right every time. Then you gotta hope that your players dont get nervous when involved in a big game or complacent against lesser teams, maintain their form game in game out whilst hoping your opponents are always out of from when you play them.

Step 1: Create multiple (human) managers and take control of every team in your League.
Step 2: Sell every player with an attribute higher than 5 in the inferior opposition teams
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

Surely winning every game is a tad unrealistic dont you think?

I did it once with Real Madrid in FM11 during the span of one season. Won every Cup, every League game, even every Friendly. Got no satisfaction from it though, considering I basically inherited one of the best sides in the world. I get a lot more enjoyment at taking a lowly team and turning them into something special, and building my own squad.

It might be but its certainly doable. Ive done it with various teams but not always. Unfortunately there is no guide/prescribed way to do it as it depends on MANY things

I have never won every friendly in any fm. And at the rate I'm going I need will. So I'm stuffed in that regard. I guess it would be possible if you're Machakala, Benfica, young boys or Donetsk who are only in Europa league and in weak leagues.

Maybe in the real life.
But we have the luxury of seeing the exact stats etc. Shouldn't be too difficult to surpass real managers..

I've played several seasons without losses. But there were quite a few draws, especially during the last games when everyone is tired, injured and/or complacent because we already won the league.

Last edited:
On FM 12 I had a career with Gold Coast Utd and after 10ish years in this became relatively easy to do

many do cheat....saving before every game and play until they win....now Sega make them life easier since there is exit to start screen:S

I like to try many tactics which people post here and when they post unbelievable results with some **** tactics...it is beyond LOL obvious how they did it

Ahahaha.... If your managing any semi to top league....... You cant,

on fm 12 i had a long season with az alkmaar, by 2020, i had by far the best team in the world, all 190+ regens i would win every cup, but i came to realise you CAN'T win every game, you drop points, when your in every cup you go through periods of games every couple of days, and you just cant keep the team fit enough......

I have never won every friendly in any fm. And at the rate I'm going I need will. So I'm stuffed in that regard. I guess it would be possible if you're Machakala, Benfica, young boys or Donetsk who are only in Europa league and in weak leagues.

that must make me really bad i struggled with machakala XD

and what I noticed with this stupid game...when I have bad run...just switch from 3D BS watch of the game to "only commentary" and you will get much better results

It might be but its certainly doable. Ive done it with various teams but not always. Unfortunately there is no guide/prescribed way to do it as it depends on MANY things

Whoops, no I have not. I thought the subject was going through the season unbeaten.

Winning all matches I only did once this version with INTERNACIONAL.

Back