How does network gaming work?

• Thread starter Thread starter kungaff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

kungaff

Reaction score
Do you play a leage with the persons that are in your network game or do I and my friends play in the same leage with other teams filled from the computer. Can somone explain how the complete network gaming works. I dont want to know how to join a network game or stuffs like that. Just give me information how it is when you have started the game.

Thank you

Basically it is like playing FM on your own but another person takes over another club in the same saved game. So your both in the same saved game which the host saves and loads and others join in

Basically it is like playing FM on your own but another person takes over another club in the same saved game. So your both in the same saved game which the host saves and loads and others join in

Are the clubs in the leauge only user controlled and how do play the matches against others? Do they being played automatically and both are watching them and managing their teams at the same time?

All teams are computer controlled except those that you and the other players take over. Then each player plays the game like normal playing their fixture list

All teams are computer controlled except those that you and the other players take over. Then each player plays the game like normal playing their fixture list
But what if 2 humans are playing eachothers? Who decides when to start?

---------- Post added 24/05/2011 at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/05/2011 at 03:24 PM ----------

Any answers?

Back