how funny is this!

• Thread starter Thread starter lee3009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

lee3009

Reaction score
Im finding fm13 so funny right now just at the massive differences there is between human players and AI

iv now laoded up 4 different saves to check if it was actually happening...
first with utd i try to sign baines they want 50m for him? then they accept like 15m from man c and chelsea?
then along with others this keeps happening i have to pay more while others get accepted for huge amount less.

Also happening with contracts players are demanding so **** much i mean would you really see thomas ince and nathan redmond demanding 40-60k a week in first season? i wouldnt of thought so lol.

Im finding fm13 so funny right now just at the massive differences there is between human players and AI

first with utd i try to sign baines they want 50m for him? then they accept like 15m from man c and chelsea?
then along with others this keeps happening i have to pay more while others get accepted for huge amount less.

Also happening with contracts players are demanding so **** much i mean would you really see thomas ince and nathan redmond demanding 40-60k a week in first season? i wouldnt of thought so lol.

I bought Baines for 16m as Manchester United. You should also realise as a rival club, they dont like selling to you I had to get Moyes well onside with before getting that price, and even then Baines had to put in a transfer request.

true i understand that. but its happened on every single save iv loaded with allsorts of players. i took in account rivials/top talent etc but my god my game must be broken lol.

teach me for not playing for a month lol

I had to negotiate with Arsenal for 6 months to get them to accept 30 Mill for Walcott, instead of 53 Mill.

IRL, if Man Utd wants Aguerro and Barca wants him too, do you expect City to sell him for the same price, giving a lethal weapon to the rival?

Yeah ive noticed this too mate.
Ive tried signing players who were on contracts like £150 pw, but they want £700-£900 pw, but at the time i refused to pay anyone more than £400-£500 pw. Then few weeks down the line they sign a new contract with their club for somein like £250 pw.

I had to negotiate with Arsenal for 6 months to get them to accept 30 Mill for Walcott, instead of 53 Mill.

IRL, if Man Utd wants Aguerro and Barca wants him too, do you expect City to sell him for the same price, giving a lethal weapon to the rival?

Yes. It'd either be a complete no to Man Utd and yes to Barca or they'd just accept the same offer from both of them or say no to both

Yes that is true but im talking about the huge difference in price. using your example you wouldnt see man c reject 50m and accept half tht from barcelona either? lol

not gonna lie this years game has been annoying. I can't remember who I tried to buy but they wanted a lot of wages I declined it but then another team gets him for say half the amount he wanted from me. Which is really annoying.

Back