How good does it feel to have Lady Luck on our side for once?

Thats awsome, a lot of people have selective memory when it comes to this kind of result but we all have some luck along the way somewhere :)

Thats awsome, a lot of people have selective memory when it comes to this kind of result but we all have some luck along the way somewhere :)

Most definitely. for all the BS we complain about we don't tell 1/10th of the stuff that goes our way haha

Yes i must admit, i've won a few games i shouldnt of. Not too often though..... ;)

Maybe we should start a "post your luck" thread to try even things out a bit. Lol

Last edited:
Luck my ***. Well, except if the match goes through a game plan that wasn't what one intended by mere chance.

This year I feel like most the luck has evened out two distinct moments I remember happened in back to back games... I absolutely dominated created 8 CCCs but lost 1-0 to a goal in the 89th min but then next game I completely struggled against a team but nicked it with 2 goals in last 10mins...

Had other similar moments like a run of the opposition scoring OGs then I had a bad run of bad mistakes...

Back