How I got a £63m bid for Hatchim Mastour!!

• Thread starter Thread starter B3rtman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4K

B3rtman

Reaction score
I purchased hachim from Milan at the start of my Arsenal save in the first season for £2m, along with Reece Oxford, Tim probst, Denisz Burnic, Adrian Marin, Osman Hadzic, McKenzie Heany along with already having good youngsters in Brooklyn Beckham, Dan Crowley and Hector Bellerin so, my youth team was epic! He had a good standard of player around him in the U21s so, he would flourish. I make my youth team play the same tactics as my first team. I digress so, I'll get more back to the point.

First I training him to play as a left winger (inside forward) whilst also getting Alexis Sanchez to tutor him (second option when asking player to tutor). After successful tutoring, a change of personality and impressive performances in the U21s. My U21s went on to win their league and also the U19s champions league. Hachim also getting 14 appearances in my first team (14 games 1 goal 1 assist 7.06 rating) Wow! well done youngers! Season 2.

Hachim turns 17 so he is now on the fringes of the first team squad. I got kaka as a coach as he was hachim'a idol! I got kaka to teach him a new preferred move (run with ball through centre) to which was successful. End season 2 hachim got 15 league appearances scoring 5 goals, 6 assists, 2 PoM and 7.71 average rating. So by now he has 2 communtiy shields, U19 Champions cup, 2 premier league and a club world championship medals under his belt.

Season 3, after winning the champs league and 2 prem titles I get offered Barcelona job, I turn it down to concentrate on my Arsenal youngsters(was not easy to turn down lol). I see I have built up a friendship with Rodgers who eventually gets the job so, I use this to my advantage to purchase Neymar for astonishingly only £66m! So look at Mastour yet again I have brought 1 of his idols to the club so, you no what's next right? Yea you guessed it tutoring for Mastour, (first I selected the 2nd option when tutoring him, then then the first. Hachim learns, to cut inside and place shots) so half way through season 3 Man city make me an offer of £63m for hachim to which I turn down (now many of you would say "crazy" to which I would agree, I mean come on £60m for a 18 year old this is crazy money they looking to pay but, my save is all about developing my youth players so that's the reason behind it). Season 3 ends with him getting 18 league appearances, 10 goals, 7 assists, 5 PoM and 8.01 average rating! Now in his reports by my staff, under his pro's he is a World Class Player! He's only 18 at this point!

I've just started season 4 and purchased a 32 y/o Cristiano Ronaldo and now it's time for another great to tutor hachim.

Last edited:
Got screenshots on my iPhone but don't know how to upload?

upload it to imgur on your phone and paste the link here! :)

How is he with injuries in your save? Every time I get him he is injury prone and that greatly stunts his development.

@luiscfc as you will know from his reports he is an inconsistent performer so I only used him sparingly so, he doesn't get injured very often to be honest the odd few days here and there the longest is about 2-3weeks!

imagejpeg

Ino,hes one of the best youngsters in tha game and in real life !
And also,one of my favouritesl wonderkid !

I purchased hachim from Milan at the start of my Arsenal save in the first season for £2m, along with Reece Oxford, Tim probst, Denisz Burnic, Adrian Marin, Osman Hadzic, McKenzie Heany along with already having good youngsters in Brooklyn Beckham, Dan Crowley and Hector Bellerin so, my youth team was epic! He had a good standard of player around him in the U21s so, he would flourish. I make my youth team play the same tactics as my first team. I digress so, I'll get more back to the point.

First I training him to play as a left winger (inside forward) whilst also getting Alexis Sanchez to tutor him (second option when asking player to tutor). After successful tutoring, a change of personality and impressive performances in the U21s. My U21s went on to win their league and also the U19s champions league. Hachim also getting 14 appearances in my first team (14 games 1 goal 1 assist 7.06 rating) Wow! well done youngers! Season 2.

Hachim turns 17 so he is now on the fringes of the first team squad. I got kaka as a coach as he was hachim'a idol! I got kaka to teach him a new preferred move (run with ball through centre) to which was successful. End season 2 hachim got 15 league appearances scoring 5 goals, 6 assists, 2 PoM and 7.71 average rating. So by now he has 2 communtiy shields, U19 Champions cup, 2 premier league and a club world championship medals under his belt.

Season 3, after winning the champs league and 2 prem titles I get offered Barcelona job, I turn it down to concentrate on my Arsenal youngsters(was not easy to turn down lol). I see I have built up a friendship with Rodgers who eventually gets the job so, I use this to my advantage to purchase Neymar for astonishingly only £66m! So look at Mastour yet again I have brought 1 of his idols to the club so, you no what's next right? Yea you guessed it tutoring for Mastour, (first I selected the 2nd option when tutoring him, then then the first. Hachim learns, to cut inside and place shots) so half way through season 3 Man city make me an offer of £63m for hachim to which I turn down (now many of you would say "crazy" to which I would agree, I mean come on £60m for a 18 year old this is crazy money they looking to pay but, my save is all about developing my youth players so that's the reason behind it). Season 3 ends with him getting 18 league appearances, 10 goals, 7 assists, 5 PoM and 8.01 average rating! Now in his reports by my staff, under his pro's he is a World Class Player! He's only 18 at this point!

I've just started season 4 and purchased a 32 y/o Cristiano Ronaldo and now it's time for another great to tutor hachim.
How did you manage to sign him? I have tried being Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea to see if he will join and all I can do is talk to him and he never has any interest so wont let me offer him a contract?

I didn't bother trying to sign him on a pre contract as he always says no. I offered Milan the asking price, they said £2.2m, I said no! £2m, they said kool!

Back