How long does it take to "fix" Portsmouth?

• Thread starter Thread starter jordyoffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

jordyoffy

Reaction score
I've had a look around but i haven't been able to find the answer....
from experience how long does it take to get portsmouth out of bankruptcy?

any answers would be appreciated, (btw it's looking like i will stay up in my first season and ive cut a lot of cost including getting the wage p/w down to 128k)

Hmm, I would say 3-4 years. Promotion into Prem, and a good couple years winning as many cup matches you can. It's $71m in debt, and you get $64m for TV rights before the start of the EPL season. Good work with the cost cutting, but I would say keep as much talent for the quickest promotion.

I understand I'm using the dollar but my time prediction is still relevant.

Should be easy actually - the debt's not that big and there's lots of money in England
Provided you can get them promoted in the first season and avoid relegation in the second that should be enough

The real nightmare is Deportivo - they have ridiculous debt and no real way to get good, stable income

i used the first season to cut costs and finished 12th, now in the second i can sign players and i just sold huseklepp for 5m so putting that back into the team should get me into the prem and then i'll be fine, portsmouth are easier than i thought so i might try Deportivo :D

Should be easy actually
g.gif

Back