How long does it take to make a player Natural in a position where he's innefectual?»

• Thread starter Thread starter SmoothJitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 12K

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
I got my Youth Intake today, and it's for the first time, full of talented players, the most talented being a 16 year old Left Back, who doesn't exactly have Left Back attributes and i think he would be most effective as a Centerback. He can't play CB at all so my question is how long does it take for him to get natural (At least accomplished as a CB)

View attachment 275186

All depends on his adaptability attribute I believe

Nice regen, however he wouldn't be the worst at LB. Just need to work on his pace, and with his work rate he could be a class LB (Att). However, I see why'd you want to change his position.

And onto your question, as iamauser said, it might depend on adaptability (though that could also be when you move to a new club)

Oddly a few months back I had the opposite problem. A DC who I wanted as a DL. He had great crossing, strength and pace. Little else.

I had him on the bench & was always bringing him on if I had a comfy victory, playing in the role I wanted. I also had him being tutored by a DL.

I believe in addition to adaptability a high determination helps. I think my guy took about a season before he was orange, was soon yellow though.

Back