how long does it take?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lostass
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Lostass

Reaction score
how long does it take to take the worst team in the worst league to the champions league final? can someone tell me from his own experience? also, which team would you recommend me for this challenge?

how long does it take to take the worst team in the worst league to the champions league final? can someone tell me from his own experience? also, which team would you recommend me for this challenge?[/QUOTE]

Liverpool

im still playing with radcliffe borough..in the champions league for a couple of seasons now,havnt done really well in it yet..im in the the 2029/2030 season..took me a good few months so far

If you start as the lowest team in the highest league then it would only take a few seasons i think
maybe like 4 or 5 to win the league then 2 or 3 to win the CL

I have Sutton United in League 1 and its 2014. So at this pace I can get to Prem in 2 more years, and CL champs probably in 4 after that. So 9 years with my math.

But it's difficult to get 5 straight promotions so I would say 10-15 years is a good target from lowest to CL champ.

Getting from BSS to Championship is easy, could do it in 4 straight promotions. But Championship to Premier league is tough, and Premier League to Champions League winners is even tougher.. I'd say it could take 10 - 15 years all together.

Back