How long would it take to make a superpower?

Conor Bracken

Reaction score
For example, giving China clubs all top facilities plus changing economic factor to 20/game importance to very imporant, how long would it take for china to become one of the world elite do you reckon?

to long unless you only loaded chinese leagues then it would be like 200 years or so if i remeber it correctly from a guy doing it with iceland's leagues by accident on fm11

I'm playing FM11 and its 2016, China have made inroads in , and the youth squads are now best in Asia, with under 20's making it to quarter finals in under 20 world cup, many young players are excelling in europe but china languish bottom of the world cup qualifcation group after 3 games and look set to miss another world cup. by 2022 i reckon theyll qualify and prob make last 16

Thought this would get more responses, anyway update its now 2020, China have won under 19 asian cup last 4 times and being competitve in under 20 world cup, made semi finals in most recent. Currently look good to qualify for 2022 in Qatar and have a few quality players but no real unbelievably world class player has emerged yet that I can see. Some 24 year old striker has 71 goals in 69 caps, but he hasn't done it really in europe since leaving China 4 years ago. he was chinese super league top scorer at 17.

Back