How many football manager profiles do you have?

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 910

MWEST94

Reaction score
I usually only have four: Man Utd, Montpellier, Malaga and Jakarta with Indonesia (same account). I cant deal with more than four so I usually end up deleting one as I dont have enough time and commitment to do more than four.

So how many profiles do you have? Do you have one or two which you directly focus on? Or do you have 10 different accounts?

I always play with one team, but I often change the saves. I haven't played for over 3 years with one club

I have 1 team on 4 different saves, ranging from 2013-2024 :)

I have three at the moment, PSV, OM and Udinese. But about ten or more profiles.
Like playing as random teams and trying to get better jobs.

Although the downsides are PSV have been taken over and sold my best striker and midfielder behind my back!!!!

You stay classy......

I have two. One for all my Ireland (home country) based saves, and one for my hopscotch through a number of countries saves. Strangely enough, I generally use a pseudoname for the home ones, and my real name for the international ones - don't really know why, just been doing it that way for years.

I haven't played for over 3 years with one club
g.gif

I have the same account for every save I start, as it's easier. I have 6 saves: Man United, Porto, Celtic, Dinamo, LA Galaxy and River

Back