How much can you by Cavani and Hulk for?

• Thread starter Thread starter iStaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4K

iStaan

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how much you can by Hulk and Cavani for?

both? maybe 100M Euros. 40-60M each. Depends on which season though!

I got Hulk for 29mil on the first Jan window in my Arsenal save! For Cavani, I managed to get him for 28.5mil.

30 million for Cavani, and i could of got Hulk for around 17 million first season, but you have to act quickly as it was right at the start. I spent a lot rebuilding my team, so i couldn't afford him. :(

I think 27m and 22m respectively, i puersonally have only ever bought Cavani but i've seen people get Hulk for 22m, i think first season.

Hulk needs to be grabbed right away at the start of first season, else the price will skyrocket. Cavani on the other hand is usually possible to get for 30ish milion, until he leaves Napoli that is.

got hulk for my west brom team second season at £15 million and £70k per week, he was transfer listed as he was unhappy

I bought him in Jan 2012 for 26m :) he is amazing now in 3rd season and he my talisman now, with RvP aging.

Last edited:
2nd season Cavani worth 45-50 mil and Hulk 2nd season bought him on my Barcelona save for 60+ mil

I bought Cavani for something like 47M in my last save. He got injured shortly after =(

No way can you get cavani for 28 million. I just bought him at the very beginning of my save with inter for 41 million after some heavy negotiated. I also bought him in a juventus save in the second season for 35 million, but that's only because Napoli offered him

I bought him for Tottenham for £27m (£10m upfront and £17m over 48 months)

bought Hulk for £22m over 48 months as I sold Rafael for £19.5m over 48 months and several other players! trust me, first day of the game you can offer that amount for Cavani and it will be accepted, tried it 3 times already!

No way can you get cavani for 28 million. I just bought him at the very beginning of my save with inter for 41 million after some heavy negotiated. I also bought him in a juventus save in the second season for 35 million, but that's only because Napoli offered him

***** please :yaomingface:

i got cavani in my first season in the winter transfer window to 26m :P

View attachment 226114

I got Cavani in the first window for £24.5m upfront with £7.5m spread over 48 months. Can get him on £115K wages too with some good negotiations.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much you can by Hulk and Cavani for?

Think about exchanging players. I have started with Man utd for about 3 times in 12.0.4 version. The last time, FCP was interested in F. Macheda and i exchanged him successfully with Hulk. I talked with them, one loved me enough to come and one agreed enough to leave. I also usually exchange Cleverley w Fellaini (just once failed because Cleverley didnt want to leave) and Diouf with Azpilicueta (every times it worked) in my Man utd saves (first season).

In another Man utd save, I get unhappy Hulk before the start of 2nd season for 13mil. Hazard came for 30 mil at that time. I suggest a top scout to check your favorite players frequently for their price tags. Bargains always happen around.

Last edited:
Back