How much do you take to complete a season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blendii1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 971

Blendii1

Reaction score
Just wondering how many days do you guys take to complete a full football manager 2015 season. I take about 3-5 days when playing for 3-6 hours in a day.

It depends the rate I'm playing it at, if I've got a few days off then I'll get through a season in 2 days

It depends on what ^ said and on what save I'm doing. Sometimes I'll go into full detail about everything and it could take me a few weeks to do a season or a few days if I'm just casually playing.

usually about 3-5 days depending on duration of playing i set myself targets 1st target is to reach december then take a break 2nd target is then to get into capital one cup final if possible, 3rd target is to reach regen dates and final target is to win the league then i like to start fresh for when im looking for transfers so i dont impulse buy as its a long term save

yeah about 4-6 days for me. Then one day to do off/pre season.

Takes me forever :') according to the in game time it takes me 24 hours of game time to finish a season... And I turn the game off whenever I'm not playing. Normally takes me 3-4 weeks to finish a season...

Back