How much is Arsenals sagna worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamroversfan

Reaction score
Hi guys
I was just wondering about realistic amount to reply to Man city's enquiry

Cheers

Depends lol, theres no point selling him if you cant get a better player to replace him. Unless hes unhappy or unsettled or something! make a few enquirys for better right backs and see how much they are going for.

sell him and replace with srna from shakhtar :) i did it and never looked back he bags in 5 or so freekicks a season

Don't sell! I :wub: Sagna... IRL, probably worth between £12-15 million, on FM, and replying to Man City, at least £20 million, because either you get a great deal, or they ****** off

he is to good to sell unless you can get dani alves not much point of selling him

Thanks for the responses. I said 18 then they pulled out so i guess they werent really interested

Man City did this and I experimented, they won't got more than 20 usually. But don't give him, I searched ages for a good replacement and no-one was good enough with a similar wage and a low value. Your best bet was a good youth player.

In the end if lucky maybe you can but then you would make no profit and you would have lost a person who is already wroking well with the squad for someone who will waste 1 or 2 years getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back