How much should I pay?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joe_LUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 864

Joe_LUFC

Reaction score
Basically was looking through regens to see if I could find anyone good and found this guy:

mw6tmu.jpg

To me he looks pretty good, just not sure how much I should end up spening on him. Atm Elche want something ridiculous:

2uhwdp0.jpg

Any suggestions on how much I should end up paying? And also any tips on how to get them to sell him cheaper?

Doesn't he have a minimum fee release clause? I thought nearly every player, if not all players in Spain had one. He looks well worth splashing the cash on, being only 16. I got lucky with a regen the other day, 16 years old and 5.5m, got him for 8 because he was on a Youth contract

Doesn't he have a minimum fee release clause? I thought nearly every player, if not all players in Spain had one. He looks well worth splashing the cash on, being only 16. I got lucky with a regen the other day, 16 years old and 5.5m, got him for 8 because he was on a Youth contract
Minimum release clause is 16.75m

Give them that, you don't need to pay any more than that. Try a couple of lower offers in the 8-11m mark, and if they say no, the just offer a flat 16.75m, no clauses

Give them that, you don't need to pay any more than that. Try a couple of lower offers in the 8-11m mark, and if they say no, the just offer a flat 16.75m, no clauses
Alright cheers, probably just gonna do that. Big chunk of my budget but don't think I need any first team players atm (even if my assistant manager doesn't seem to think so lol).

Got him for just over 12m, cheeky ******* wants 25k a week?? He better be good haha.

Last edited:
Back