How much would you pay for Riyhad Mahrez?

nikkif99uk

Reaction score
I'm playing as Manchester United at the end of the 1st Season. I had Ryan Giggs make an offer and its ready to complete for £51 million. Would you pay this? Is he worth it?

That would use up most of my transfer budget.

No i personaly would not, in my save Riyad is doing great at leicester but he gets injured a little too often in the game. I had the option of buying him more than once for 25-30M and never explored it because hes unreliable with injuries. I got Salah for around 44M and Leroy Sane for 20M.

No way would I pay that for him. The last time I spent that much money it was on Lukaku and Pogba is the only player Ive spent more on. For me wingers/inside forwards are really easy to find and for a lot cheaper. Id spend the money elsewhere on positions harder to fill.

thanks for advice. my game actually crashed and i can't load it now it fails. so having to start from scratch and start again. ugh. will leave him for now. Gonna actually try and sell a few players now like Fellaini and Rojo and develop some youngsters instead.

£20-25M would be the max, I'd rather sign Jack Grealish or Andrija Zivkovic

Do you have any screenshots of your success wit either of your two suggestions. I've never really had much luck with them.