How on earth can I offload players.

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Well basically am Liverpool and am failing miserably am getting a transfer budget of 3 million and am unable to offload players like Wilson , Downing , Cole and Pacheco etcetra am trying to sell them for like 12% less then there actual transfer price and no-one puts any offers in whatsoever.

What can I do..

hire a good director of football and let them sell them for you seems to be working for alot of people

If your selling them, make sure they are on the transfer list as sometime clubs wont bid if their not on the transfer list. I know it sounds stupid but don't offer them out to clubs too much, i know i am contradicting myself here but wait for the clubs to come to you, also if you have feeder clubs, try offloading them to them on a short term loan till January and let them build relationships with other teams as they may feel a bid is necessary after the loan if you have a future fee added in the loan. Hope this helps.

I got rid of Downing for 8.75 million to West Brom, Cole seems impossible to shift though. As a free transfer only Swansea were interested and he turned them down so I shipped him out on loan to at least cover part of his wages. DoF seems to be the best way to take the effort out of it, but even my assistant has helped get some money for players I'd probably have released.

Back